Whether you call it neckie, a neck gaiter, buff, or face mask, Savage's tubular face coverings are perfect for keeping kids' faces covered when it matters. They'll keep them warm in the winter and protect from harmful rays in the summer — they're made from our recycled GreenLine fabric which is rated UPF 50+. Our neckies will also prevent kids from unnecessarily touching their faces, and may even keep them from spreading your germs around.
Savage's kid's neckies are a smaller version of our adult neckies, specially designed to fit little faces. Ideal for younger children. Stretchy material measures 10" tall x 15" around unstretched, with a fit that expands up to 28 inches.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has recommended the use of face coverings in public to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Although traditional face masks are generally recommended, most experts agree that covering the face in any way is a good way to help flatten the curve.
- GreenLine™ - polyester made of 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Treated with Silvadur™ antimicrobial technology
- Rated UPF50+ | Highest level of Sun Protection
- WearProof™ Full Body Sublimation Technology
- Made in Richmond, VA USA!
- Wash between wears. Lay flat to dry. Do not use fabric softener.
- 10" tall x 15" around